Sunny's Easy Mac 'n' Cheese
• Chicken Mac 'n' Cheese
• Kosher salt
• 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
• 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
• 4 slices American cheese, torn into shreds
• 11?2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
• Black pepper
• 4 strips bacon, cooked crisp and chopped (optional)
• 2 scallions, white and green parts, finely chopped (optional)
• Spicy Ranch Salad
• 1?2 cup ranch dressing
• 1 cup chunky salsa
• 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
1. Cook pasta in large saucepan of salted water according to package directions. Drain; reserve pasta water.
2. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper. Cook until pepper is tender, about 6 minutes. Add soup, 1?2 soup can of reserved pasta water and cheese. Stir until melted, about 8 minutes.
3. Add chicken, cooked pasta and pepper; stir. Top with bacon and scallions, if desired.
4. Combine ranch dressing and salsa in a large bowl. Toss with lettuce. Serve salad chilled or at room temperature along side of Mac ’n’ Cheese.