3 children 'shocked' in Hialeah swimming pool
Authorities say three children are fine after receiving a "slight shock" while swimming in a pool at a Hialeah apartment complex.
The incident happened Sunday while the girl and two boys were in the pool.
The Miami Herald reports a city building inspector will examine the pool.
The incident comes two weeks after a boy was electrocuted in his back yard swimming pool in North Miami Beach. Officials believe faulty wiring from a pool light is to blame.
Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.