Man electrocuted while fixing air conditioner

Published On: Dec 21 2012 07:51:42 AM EST
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. -

Officials say a man was electrocuted while repairing an air conditioning unit on the roof of a South Florida building.
    
The South Florida Sun Sentinel reports that the 37-year-old Anthony Nunez was working at Big Bear Storage and Packing Thursday morning when he was shocked. Pompano Beach paramedics tried to revive the man on the roof. He was transported to a nearby hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.

No injuries were reported to a co-worker who was also on the roof.

Comments

The views expressed below are not those of News4Jax or its affiliated companies. By clicking on "Post," you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and your comment is in compliance with such terms. Readers, please help keep this discussion respectful and on topic by flagging comments that are offensive or inappropriate (hover over the commenter's name and you'll see the flag option appear on right side of that line). And remember, respect goes both ways: Tolerance of others' opinions is important in a free discourse. If you're easily offended by strong opinions, you might skip reading comments entirely.

blog comments powered by Disqus