Propane tank sparks house, RV fire
Updated On: Sep 25 2012 08:32:59 AM EDT
Crews are battling a house fire on the 13000 block of Spann Road in north Jacksonville.
Jacksonville Fire and Rescue responded to the home just after 8 p.m.
Official said the fire was caused by a propane tank. The tank ignited an RV and the house.
Both are a total loss, officials said.
The family was inside the home at the time of the fire. But everyone got out safely and no one was injured.
Channel 4 has a crew on scene. Check back for more updates.
Copyright 2012 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.