Early voting times, locations in NE Florida counties
Updated On: Oct 21 2014 07:29:46 AM EDT
Early voting for governor, congressional and legislative seats and many local offices is under way in Jacksonville and will be open in all Florida counties by Saturday. Election officials expect more people to vote over the next two weeks than on Election Day.
Registered voters can cast ballots at any early-voting site in their county (see county-by-county list below). Early voters will need to produce a photo identification and sign to receive a ballot.
Absentee voting is also under way, with more than 80,000 absentee ballots already requested in Duval County alone. Together, it's likely more people will vote either early or by absentee ballot than will go to the polls on Nov. 4.
At the end of the day Monday, 33,117 had either voted early or submitted ballots by mail in Duval County, which is just shy of 6 percent of the registered voters.
"We have seen that shift For the state of Florida," said Duval County Supervisor of Elections, Jerry Holland. "The (August) primary was the first time in the state of Florida that more people voted before Election Day, and that shift may happen also in this November election."
Before you vote, review what's on the ballot with the News4Jax Florida Voter's Guide. To get more information about your registration status on races in your area, click on the county name to visit your supervisor of elections' office.
October 25 through November 1, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Elections Office, 32 North 5th St., Suite A, Macclenny
October 25 through November 1, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Main Office, 500 N. Orange Avenue, Green Cove Springs
- Eagle Landing at Oakleaf Plantation, 3975 Eagle Landing Parkway, Orange Park
- Fleming Island Library, 1895 Town Center Boulevard
- Keystone Heights Supervisor of Elections Branch (Clay Co. Tax Collector), 7380 State Road 100, Keystone Heights
- Middleburg Clay-Hill Library, 2245 Aster Avenue
- Orange Park Library, 2054 Plainfield Avenue
October 20-26, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., October 27-31, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., and November 1 & 2, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., at 18 locations:
- Supervisor of Elections Main Office, 105 East Monroe Street (8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday - Friday & 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday & Sunday at this location)
- Gateway Center, 910 W. 44th Street
- Argyle Library, 7973 Old Middleburg Road
- Beaches Library, 600 3rd Street, Neptune Beach
- Bradham-Brooks Library, 1755 Edgewood Avenue West
- Highlands Library, 1826 Dunn Avenue
- Legends Community Center, 5130 Soutel Drive
- Mandarin Library, 3330 Kori Road
- Murray Hill Library, 918 Edgewood Avenue South
- Oceanway Community Center, 12215 Sago Avenue
- Pablo Creek South Library, 13295 Beach Boulevard
- Regency Square Library, 9900 Regency Square Boulevard
- San Marco Library, 1513 LaSalle Street
- South Mandarin Library, 12125 San Jose Boulevard
- Southeast Library, 10599 Deerwood Park Boulevard
- University Park Library, 3435 University Boulevard North
- Webb-Wesconnett Library, 6887 103rd Street
- West Regional Library, 1425 Chaffee Road South
October 21 through November 1, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- James S. Page Governmental Complex, 96135 Nassau Place, Yulee
- Hilliard Community Center, 37177 Pecan Street, Hilliard
- Callahan County Building, 45401 Mickler Street, Callahan
- MLK/Elm Street Recreation Center, 1200 Elm Street, Fernandina Beach
October 21 through November 1, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 4455 Avenue A #101, St. Augustine
- Julington Creek Annex (St. Johns County Service Center), 725 Flora Branch Boulevard, St. Johns
- Ponte Vedra Branch Library, 101 Library Boulevard
- Southeast Branch Library, 6670 U.S. 1 South, St. Augustine
- St. Augustine Beach City Hall, 2200 A1A South, St. Augustine Beach
- Hastings Town Hall, 6195 South Main Street, Hastings
October 22 through November 1, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday
- Supervisor of Elections County Administration Building, 12 S.E. 1st Street, Gainesville
- Millhopper Branch Library, 3145 NW 43rd Street, Gainesville
- Tower Road Branch Library, 3020 SW 75th Street, Gainesville
October 20 through November 2, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Bradford County Courthouse, 945 North Temple Ave., Starke
October 25 through November 1, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 971 W. Duval Street, Lake City
- Fort White Community Center, 17579 SW State Road 47
October 20 through November 1, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 1769 E. Moody Boulevard, Building 2, Suite 101
- Flagler County Public Library, 2500 Palm Coast Parkway NW
- Palm Coast Community Center, 305 Palm Coast Parkway NE
October 23 through November 1, 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections, 2509 Crill Ave., Suite 900, Palatka
- Interlachen Elementary School, 251 S. County Road 315, Interlachen
- South Putnam County Government Complex, 115 N. Summit Street, Crescent City
October 25 through November 1, Monday-Saturday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Supervisor of Elections Office, 175 W. Main Street, Lake Butler
Copyright 2014 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.