Hours for local malls, stores & outlets
Updated On: Nov 28 2013 07:54:07 AM EST
Channel 4 has compiled a list of store and mall hours for Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
- 6 a.m. - Kmart opens, get a $399.99 50-inch Seiki LCD HDTV and buy-one, get-one-free Fisher Price Little People sets.
- 9 a.m. - Old Navy opens, 50 percent off storewide.
- 4 p.m. - Michaels opens, 6-foot and taller Christmas trees are 50 percent off.
- 5 p.m.
- Toys R Us opens, first round of deals on until 9 p.m.
- 6 p.m.
- Best Buy opens with deals like $299.99 Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi; $999 on a 65-inch Samsung LED HGTV and DVDs as low as $1.99.
- Walmart’s first round of deals start: $688 Vizio 65-inch LED HDTV; $38 LG Blu-ray player; $98 Graco Travel System.
- 8 p.m.
- Kohl’s opens with 50 percent off toys plus $15 Kohl’s cash for every $50 spent.
- JCPenney opens: $9.99 Cooks brand and Hamilton Beach kitchen electronics and $20-$40 women’s boots.
- Macy’s opens with deals that last until 1 p.m. Friday, like 60 percent off all Lenox and Spode Christmas china.
- Sears opens
- Target opens: $379.99 47-inch Vizio Smart LED HGTV; $5 classic board games, $19 Razor A Folding Kick Scooter.
- Next round of deals at Walmart include $114.95 Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones.
- 9 p.m.
-Toys R Us ends first round of doorbusters
- Staples opens
- 10 p.m.
- Midnight Best Buy deals revealed online at bestbuy.com
- Dick's Sporting Goods opens
- 5 a.m.
- Sears doorbusters end.
- Home Depot and Lowes stores open.
- 7 a.m.
- PetSmart opens: First 100 customers receive a free stuffed stocking
-HomeGoods and Michaels open.
- Sam's Club opens
- 8 a.m.
- Last wave of door busters at Walmart start: $189 iPhone 5S models (with two-year contract) come with a $75 Walmart gift card, only available until for one hour
- 9 a.m.
- Costco opens
- 10 a.m.
- New specials at Best Buy
- 1 p.m.
- Doorbusters end at Kohl’s and JCPenney.
- 10 p.m.
- Best Buy, HomeGoods, Michaels and Toys R Us as well as most shopping malls close
- 11 p.m.
- Kmart and Target close
LOCAL MALL HOURS:
- St. Johns Town Center, 4755 Town Crossing Drive, will open from 12 a.m. until 10 p.m. Friday. The Town Center will open from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m. Saturday and from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m. Sunday.
The Avenues Mall, 10300 Southside Blvd., will open at 8 p.m. Thursday and will remain open through 9 p.m. Friday. The Avenues will open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday.
The Gateway Town Center, 5152 Norwood Ave., the mall itself will be closed Thursday. Hours of operation will be from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The mall will open from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Regency Square Mall, 9501 Arlington Expressway, opens at 8 p.m. Thursday and will remain open until 10 p.m. Friday. The Regency will be open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
St. Augustine Outlets Mall, 500 Prime Outlets Blvd., opens at 8 p.m. Thursday and remains open until 10 p.m. Friday. The Outlets Mall will open from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday.
Jacksonville Landing,2 W. Independent Drive, the interior of the mall is closed on Thursday, but Chicago Pizza, Hooters and Maverick’s restaurants will be open for several hours. The Landing will open from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. Friday with the holiday tree lighting ceremony scheduled on the riverfront at 7 p.m. The Landing will open from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. with viewing of the annual boat parade on the riverfront at 7 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
Orange Park Mall, 1910 Wells Road, opens at 8 p.m. Thursday and will remain open through Friday until 10 p.m. Then it will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday.
Copyright 2013 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.