Police: Teen poisoned teacher with hand sanitizer
Police arrested a teenager who is accused of poisoning his teacher.
Police say the 15 year-old put Germ-X hand sanitizer in his teacher's Diet Coke.
The teacher became physically ill.
Northwest Florida Daily News reports Walton County Superintendent Carlene Anderson said the teacher had to go to the hospital, but is okay.
The school told Anderson the student is known to be a prankster.
Police have charged him with a first-degree felony for poisoning the drink.
The teen has been suspended from school.
Copyright 2014 by News4Jax.com. The Associated Press contributed to this report. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.