2 burned after gasoline is thrown on warming fire
Updated On: Feb 02 2014 04:31:04 PM EST
Emergency officials say two people were burned in Putnam County just after 8 a.m. Sunday morning near the intersection of County Road 310 and Hog Waller.
Officials issued a trauma alert and say the two victims were taken to Gainesville after being burned when gasoline was thrown on a fire they were using to keep warm.
According to it's website, Hog Waller Mug Bog is a 1100-acre outdoor family fun park that was having its Super Bog VI weekend. The park is owned by a local Putnam County family and is open two weekends a month from September to May.
Copyright 2014 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.