WeatherCall@Home is a subscription-based service that registers your home or small business's location in our database, and constantly monitors that address for severe weather warnings issued by the National Weather Service which include this location. You may register up to 3 telephone numbers for each address, and ANY TYPE of phone can be called.
WeatherCall@Home costs $9.95 dollars per year. When you register, the system attempts to assign a precise latitude and longitude value to your location. If you enter a street address the system recognizes, your service BEGINS IMMEDIATELY. If there is a problem determining your location (for instance, a new housing development), there are easy steps to follow for you to locate yourself in the system.
WeatherCall@Home is the ONLY service of its type which VERIFIES that a user's location is correct and precise. Because it is so accurate, any error in the map location process can mean the difference in receiving a warning notification or not.
WeatherCall@Home is the ONLY service which calls your phone(s) AS MANY TIMES AS NECESSARY as a storm moves through the area. WeatherCall will notify you multiple times if changes or adjustments to the warning are made by the National Weather Service, guaranteeing you will have the most accurate and up-to-date notifications possible.
Important things to know if you choose to subscribe to the service:
- You must provide a PHYSICAL location. PO boxes, Mail Stops, Rural Routes, etc. cannot be located in the system. If you do not know your physical address, you can follow the steps provided and attempt to accurately locate yourself. You can also contact your local US Post Office or county clerk's office, email the WeatherCall Customer Care team for help email@example.com or call 1-800-260-6695 for assistance.
- If your mailing address is different from your physical address, please provide it in the space provided on the registration page.
- For each physical location, you may register up to 3 telephone numbers and 3 email addresses.
- Any of the 3 email addresses may be configured to receive the warning via SMS text.
- All TORNADO warnings are delivered.
- You may also choose to receive SEVERE THUNDERSTORM warnings and how they are delivered (phone call, SMS text or email).
- FLASH FLOOD warnings can also be delivered via email and SMS text messaging only.
- When you register, send yourself a test call and STORE the incoming number on your phones, naming it WeatherCall so your caller ID will display a storm warning call.
To register, you are acknowledging that you
To read and print the
accept the terms of the Subscriber Agreement.
If you have trouble signing up online, call 800-260-6695.
Already signed up?