A Wet Start to Your Tuesday Followed by Clearing
Published On: Mar 18 2014 06:42:01 AM EDT
- Widespread rain this morning will give way to slow clearing this afternoon.
- Tuesday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a slight chance of showers between 1pm and 3pm. High near 65. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 55. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
Copyright 2014 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.