- Picking up where we left off Sunday. Mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies with near seasonal temperatures for the week.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. South wind around 7 mph.
Sunny Skies and Warm Temperatures Continue
Published On: Mar 26 2014 05:39:58 AM EDT Updated On: Mar 31 2014 06:11:35 AM EDT
Copyright 2014 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.