- A mild morning with cloudy skies and a few left over showers in SE GA. Becoming partly cloudy and breezy this afternoon.
- Tuesday Isolated showers before 7am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 71. Windy, with a northwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. Wind chill values as low as 30. Windy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Wind chill values as low as 30 early. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
Morning Clouds and Showers, Afternoon Clearing
Published On: Mar 25 2014 05:40:25 AM EDT
Copyright 2014 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.