Warmer and Drier Today, Clouds Linger
Published On: Mar 19 2014 06:13:58 AM EDT
- Cloudy skies with patchy fog this morning. Becoming partly sunny and warm this afternoon.
- Wed Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind around 6 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
Copyright 2014 by News4Jax.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.